These workshops will be held on a regular basis for the purpose of helping people interested in starting a business understand the basics.
A special workshop is available for people interested in starting food production businesses.
First Steps to Starting a Food Products Business: (Register Here)
Learn about Arlene Coco, the instructor for this session.
- Monday, May 13, 8:30-Noon
- Monday, June 17, 8:30 - Noon
- Monday, September 16, 8:30 - Noon
- Monday, November 11, 8:30 - Noon
- Monday, January 13, 8:30 – Noon
- Monday, March 9, 8:30 – Noon
- Monday May 11, 8:30 – Noon
First Steps to Starting a Small Business: (Register Here)
- Tuesday, May 14, 1-4PM, new time
- Tuesday, September 17, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- Tuesday, November 12, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- Tuesday, January 14, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- Tuesday, March 10, 1:00 – 4:00PM
- Tuesday, May 12, 1:00 – 4:00PM
All sessions will be held at the Superior Business Center conference room, located at: 1423 N 8th St, Superior, WI 54880. Contact UW-Madison Extension for more information at (715) 395-1363.
If you cannot make a scheduled session, contact us for alternate one-on-one counseling and consulting services.
These sessions are made possible through a partnership with the following: